Eaton’s DURAGAF extended-life filter bags are suitable for a wide range of applications such as water treatment, chemicals, paints and varnishes, adhesives, petrochemicals and applications in the automotive, metal-processing, food and beverage industries (POXLF, PEXLF only) and many more.
The polypropylene or polyester needle felt construction of the DURAGAF extended-life filter bags, along with the increased thickness of the filter material, significantly increases the dirt-holding capacity and extends the lifetime by two to five times longer than standard needle felt filter bags. These features significantly reduce operating costs.
In addition, the needle felt ma- terial with smaller diameter fibers also provides a more porous filter material while maintaining the same low initial differential pressure.
Features and Benefits
- The reinforced filter material thickness facilitates gel removal
- Lower operating costs due to extended lifetime
- DURAGAF filter bags are available in PEXLF and POXLF materials and comply with FDA and EC directives and regulations for food contact
- Special surface treatment significantly reduces fiber migration
- Material is free from silicone and crater-forming substances1
- Fully-welded construction with patented SENTINEL® seal ring provides 100% bypass-free filtration
- The pressure-activated SENTINEL seal ring provides a flexible, chemically resistant seal which adapts to any bag filter housing
- Eaton strongly recommends the use of an insertion tool that facilitates the insertion of the filter bag into the bag filter housing and ensures the correct alignment of the filter bag inside the restrainer basket
All polypropylene and polyester materials used (POXLF and PEXLF only) comply with EC Regulation 1935/2004 and EC Directive 2002/72/EC as well as FDA requirements according to Title 21, Section 177, as applicable for food and beverage contact.
Filter Specifications and Dimensions/Parameters
Extended-life needle felt polypropylene or polyesterSeal rings
Welded polypropylene or polyester SENTINEL seal ringRetention ratings
1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 µm
01: Ø 180 x 430 mm L
02: Ø 180 x 810 mm L
Polypropylene: 90 °C
Polyester: 150 °C
2.5 barRecommended change-out pressure for disposal
0.8 - 1.5 barMax. flow rates