Eaton's ACCUGAF filter bags are suitable for a wide range of applications such as beer, wine, spirits and beverage filtration, fine particle removal in parts cleaning, activated carbon removal in process systems, the final filtration of vinegar, varnishes and of hydraulic oils and lubricants and many more.
With efﬁciencies greater than 99%, each ACCUGAF ﬁlter bag model provides cost-effective ﬁltration solutions for demanding applications. The ﬁve models ensure that users can efﬁciently remove particles ranging from 1 – 25 μm while delivering a long service life.
Features and Benefits
- ACCUGAF polypropylene ﬁlter bags are fabricated from hydro-phobic microﬁber ﬁlter material, which require pre-wetting with an aqueous solution (full details about wetting and installation are provided with every box of ACCUGAF ﬁlter bags)
- Highly efﬁcient melt-blown ﬁlter material in polypropylene or polyester with graded density proﬁles to maximize dirt-holding capacity and prolong service life
- No additives such as resins, binders or surface treatments
- Double downstream cover layer virtually eliminates ﬁber migration
- Unique UNI-WELD process for bottom seam provides a stronger, more ﬂexible weld seal
- Fully-welded construction with patented SENTINEL® seal ring provides 100% bypass-free ﬁltration
- The pressure-activated SENTINEL seal ring provides a ﬂexible, chemically resistant seal which adapts to any bag ﬁlter housing
- Eaton strongly recommends the use of an insertion tool that facilitates the insertion of the ﬁlter bag into the bag ﬁlter housing and ensures the correct alignment of the ﬁlter bag inside the restrainer basket
ll polypropylene materials used in manufacturing comply with the regulations of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations Section 177, and EC Regulations 1935/2004 and EC Directive 2002/72/EC, as applicable for food and beverage contact.
ACCUGAF AGFE ﬁ lter bag models are NOT compliant with the above mentioned EC Regulations and Directives.
Filter Specifications and Dimensions/Parameters
Melt-blown polypropylene or polyesterCover layers
Polypropylene or polyester meshSeal rings
Welded polypropylene or polyester SENTINEL seal ringRetention ratings
1.5, 3, 5, 10, 25 μm @ > 99% efficiency
01: Ø 7 x 17” L (180 x 435 mm)
02: Ø 7 x 32” L (180 x 810 mm)
01: 2.6 ft² (0.24 m²)
02: 5.2 ft² (0.48 m²)
Polypropylene: 194 °F (90 °C)
Polyester: 302 °F (150 °C)
36 psi (2.5 bar)Recommended change-out pressure for disposal
11.6 – 21.7 psi (0.8 – 1.5 bar)Max. flow rates
01: 35 GPM (8 m³/h)
02: 66 GPM (15 m³/h)